OLD ART THAT IS BAD, PART TWO: TRANSFORMERS
More things I am posting because it’s starkexpos' fault. Here we have various iterations of Transformers. Though I am first and foremost a G1 fan and also kind of into the War for Cybertron stuff, these are Bayformers and Transformers: Animated, both terrible in their own ways but I wasted time and effort doing these for some reason. I also seemed to feature Bumblebee a lot, which is strange because I'm a Decepticon at heart and Autobots suck. I just liked TF:A Bumblebee because he was an annoying jerk.
Here we have:
• Bumblebee and Sam and the Allspark and a mess
• Lugnut, Megatron’s biggest fan
• Bumblebee and Bulkhead
• Bumblebee and Prowl companion pieces (fun fact: All of my TF:A things got THOUSANDS of combined notes on deviantART to the point where I hated everything and put them in storage.)
• Ravage and Starscream speed paintings
- pymparticles likes this
- pymparticles said: Where is the art that is bad? You have a crazy amount of talent and the ability to work in diverse styles.